,,,,he enrolled at the University of Nairobi for his master’s programme and pursued, MA in English.
5. Matiang’I would later enroll for his doctorates studies in the same institution, specializing in Comparative literature.
6. Matiang’I taught at Egerton and University of Nairobi.
7. Before joining politics he was the Eastern Africa regional Representative for the Centre for International Development, Rockefeller College of Public Affairs and Policy, the State University of New York.
8. In 2013 he was appointed the Cabinet secretary for ICT by President Uhuru Kenyatta.
9. He served as the ICT boss until 24 November 2015, when President Uhuru, in a cabinet reshue, appointed him as the cabinet secretary for Education.
PAGE: 1, 2,
ALSO READ: HEHEHE....HERE IS WHAT EDUCATION CS FRED MATIANGI'S OWN SON SCORED IN KCSE....YOU WON'T BELIEVE